So I finally said yes to my 1st bridal gown in almost a year. I know how many of y’all been requesting gown tutorials so here goes..
PART 1 of what it really takes to create a Bespoke Gown.
In this video I’ll take you guys through in a very compressed way
• How To Properly Measure The Client
• How To Sketch The Design
• Drafting the Mermaid Silhouette
• Draping on The Dress Form
• Transferring The Drape To A Paper Pattern
• Construction of the Toile Dress
• Corset Boning Insertion
• Bra Cup Insertion
And Finally …
• Fitting the Toile on the Client
️ C O N N E C T W I T H M E O N ️
• Instagram @design_isme
• Tiktok @design_isme
• BUSINESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment, Like, Subscribe And ofc be sure to drop your flags in the comments section below so I know where all of you lovelies are from.